Friday, August 31, 2007

Not Going Fishing

OK, I'm not gone fishin or anything, but I will probably not be as active on my blog as I have been, at least for the next couple of weeks. Between starting school and attempting to resolve a personal crisis as effectively, safely & quickly as possible, I'm stretched a little thin. You all understand. However, I have also resolved to NOT let this stop me, or even really give me pause along this journey of mine. My emotional wellbeing is my first priority, but the truth is that it's inextricably linked to my physical wellbeing so in order to keep one I have to work on them both simultaneously. I don't have all my normal resources at my disposal, so I'm doing the best I can in terms of eating, and of course, the good thing about running is you take it with you. :)

Actually, I'm having a bit of deja vu - I've been in similar situations, and they have caused me to gain weight. Not this time though. Me & swankywanker are the team to beat for September. Watch out Billy & Brian - your awesomeness may not be enough next month! ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope things turn out OK. Channel that energy into a run, and it'll clear your mind. Trust me, it works. :)

Kristen said...

I'd be afraid to go against you.

swankywanker said...

I'm pulling for you, and not just because we're the Do-Gooders. Be good to yourself. September's going to be your month.

Tea said...

Don't worry about blogging, just stay focused. You know what you need to do!

Rob Tucker said...

Hey Rebecca, can you shoot me over your starting weight for the challenge? Ideally what you were on August 31.. thanks :) You and Swanky are together - good luck!