Sunday, August 26, 2007

Vacation

Well, the weekend is almost over, but I am on vacation this week! Woo hoo! That might make eating on point a bit more challenging, but that's ok, I am up for it. I am still going to make exercise the first item on my daily agenda, just for simplicity's sake.

I learned something this weekend. Well, had it reinforced. It is so important to eat regularly, and not to let myself get too hungry. During the week, I eat every 2-3 hours usually, so although I get hungry, it doesn't last long. This weekend, though, I had a couple of times where I let myself get too hungry, and as a result I ate too much and had that ugh feeling of being stuffed, which I really very rarely experience, thankfully.

I had my orientation today, which means that the summer is swiftly coming to a close. I have been thinking about it for a while, but next week I will really have to have a solid plan for good healthy eating and exercise, and, last but not least, sleep! I usually get in the bed around 11:30/12, but that's not gonna fly anymore. So I plan to enjoy this week of sleeping in, thinking, planning, reflecting. I actually am planning to go through my closet this week and get rid of all the clothes that are too big. That will be fun!

5 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

I hate that feeling - going so long between meals and your stomach shrinks, and then you just pile the grub in and feel like crap. Ugh.

Btw, cool new "miles tracker" on the top right of the blog.

lifestudent said...

I am a full time student as well - welcome to the club :) The hardest thing is adjusting to the new schedule - especially when you are dieting and exercising...its like starting all over. Good luck!

Tea said...

Now that's a fun way to spend vacation...getting rid of fat clothes! Have a blast, and I hope some shopping is in your near future.

Marcol said...

Make sure you REST & RELAX ;) You deserve it and from what you written about school, sounds like you have a full schedule ahead. Wishing you much success. I have no doubt you'll do extraordinary!

Melissa said...

Enjoy your vacation! Im also loving the miles tracker to :)