Saturday, August 18, 2007

300...

I did the 300 workout again today. My time was 38:00 (37:57 to be exact), which is about the same as last time. But that's cool, because I did all 50 of my deadlifts with a 110 lb barbell. Last time I did 30 with 110, and 20 with 90. So... I'm stronger. Cool! :) My goal is to be able to deadlift my weight, which I am not too far off. I also did an extra consecutive push up (31), but I think I could have done more. Oh well...

Although my weekends are my time to eat what I want, I have toned it down a bit so far this weekend. I am going to spend part of my day tomorrow mapping out some additions to my regimen, like taking my waist measurement weekly (inspired by marcol's blog). My 10K program starts Monday, so I really want to have my stuff together so I can make the most of the next 8 weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude...you're a freakin' beast!! Awesome workout!

Tea said...

WOW---I am so impressed with your weights improvement AND congrats for getting into the 10! You are awesome!



(oh...PR = personal record. Or you could say PB = personal Best.)