Sunday, June 10, 2007

Still the Same Honey

Well, the bad news is that I am the same weight today that I was last Sunday. The good news is that I am the same weight as last week, which means I didn't gain any. As I mentioned earlier, I am convinced that my lack of weight loss is due to TOM (never thought I would use that acronym!), which means that if I stay on track, the weight will show up, or disappear from the scale, next week. I worked hard this week, stuck to my plan, did everything I was supposed to do, so I definitely don't expect that I really stayed the same.

Today was my cheat day. Most of my 10% 'off-plan' eating was done within the 3-hour carb window, so that's a plus. I had some ice cream today. It was SO GOOD! Brigham's Big Dig ice cream with peanut butter sauce. Mmmm! Me & my GF also had chicken pesto pasta for dinner, which I haven't eaten in a long time. It was pretty good. It's funny to look back at how I used to eat - 1,000 calories/meal sometimes. OK, a lot of times. Whoa! Today I had to measure and weigh everything. Yes, even on my cheat day, I weighed & measured. My, how times have changed. Thank God! But Sundays remind me of how far I've come from, which is always nice to see. My calculated deviations from my plan will help keep me on track for the next week.

Have a good week everyone... I hope we all shrink!

4 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

You're doing well, and it's good to see that you're not taking 'cheat' meal to mean anything more than a small break. Good for you for measuring while you're at it. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

You're doing great, Rebecca!! You're right - the same weight a week later, as annoying as it is, is still not gained weight. That's good. As long as you're on track and doing what you know you should be doing, then you'll lose the weight. (Nothing you don't already know!) :)

Marcol said...

Still the same sure beats the hell out of "youre up a lil' honey" - great job! You know how this cycle goes so keep your head up! Yum.. chicken pesto pasta :)

Lacy said...

Wow, you even measure on your cheat day!!! Way to go!!! Keep it up, and the loss will appear next week!