Sunday, June 17, 2007

2 Pounds Baby!

I got a nice surprise this morning - my weight was down 2 pounds, to 162. It was a surprise because I went out to lunch with a friend yesterday and had pad thai and a thai iced tea (both were yummy). So I was prepared to not go down. I had even planned to make yesterday (Saturday) my weigh-in day instead of today. But there was no need for that, so I'm happy. Unfortunately, I didn't make it to the gym today, but that just means I have to get my a$$ up at 5:00 one of these lovely mornings. I probably will do that tomorrow just to get it over with. I'm watching Celebrity Fit Club right now, and it's really inspiring to see how people have changed their bodies. It's funny to look at pictures of someone who has lost the same amount of weight as you and say 'do I look that different?' I don't have pictures of myself at my highest weight (a blessing and a curse I suppose). Actually today I put on clothes I just recently bought, and they are fitting looser than they did 2-3 weeks ago. That's a nice feeling... I may be approaching another size, which would mean I have lost 3 clothes sizes during this journey. Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Marcol said...

Yay for you! "Party like a rock star - totally dude!" Im excited with you on the progress. Youre making your way down that homerun stretch, youre getting it done - thats what Im talking about!