Sunday, June 24, 2007

All My Fault

Well, I didn't lose any weight this week, but I have noone to blame but myself, and I know exactly what I did wrong. So... this week, back to business - no Rosie's treats, etc. But, on a more positive note, I took some measurements today. I have lost 10 inches off my waist since September. Whoa. About 5 inches off my hips, and a few off my thighs and arms, thank God. I decided to just call Afterburn a wrap, and today I made up my own workout, which was kind of fun. I wanted to see how much stronger I am now.
Deadlift - 90 lb barbell (used to do 50)
Split Squat - 20 lb dumbbells (used to do 12)
Push Press - 20 lb dumbbells (used to do 17.5)
Lat Pulldown - 100 lbs (used to do 75 or so)
Pullover - 15 lb dumbbells (used to do 10 or 12 - don't remember)
Lunge - 22.5 lb dumbbells

I'm still strategizing on how to double my weight loss for the sizzler challenge. In June I only lost 3 pounds... a far cry from 10! But I'm gonna figure something out Closers, don't you worry.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

WOW, Rebecca. 10 inches off your waist??? That's phenomenal.

Fill me in when you figure out your strategy for the 10 lbs. I really haven't lost any weight in a long time, so I'm a little worried. Although, maybe I'll lose it when I'm putting forth my best effort and not half-assing it.

Lacy said...

10 inches is amazing! Great Job, Rebecca! I think measuring is a must when you're losing weight... specifically for weeks like this when you haven't lost weight. It reminds you that you really have made great progress! Keep it up!

Rob Tucker said...

That's crazy awesome.. 10 inches in amazing. NICE!

I've actually decided to measure myself for the first time.. seeing everyone talk about losing inches instead of pounds.. I don't know why I never did this.

I bought the tape today, so hopefully I'll get some numbers up soon.

10 inches.. that's awesome.

billy said...

10 inches is great. Hopefully you'll have all the treats out of your system for July!!

Anonymous said...

10 inches? Wow. What's your goal? Cross training is the best way to go. Good luck.

Marcol said...

10 inches down, SWEET! Great job! Inches lead to pounds so either way, your week was successful even if you dont see it on the scale. Also, nice job on increasing your strength.

Anonymous said...

Those are impressive numbers, Rebecca. That's awesome!