Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Running Late

Thanks to everybody for your comments, I'm so glad you care about my comments! I have lots of blog entries in my reader to catch up on, I dunno when that's gonna happen at this rate.
My plan for today was to pack 3 days worth of salads, veggies, cook some chicken (to put in my salad), BCAAs, protein powder, workout clothes, and whatever else I need for the week. It's done, although I need to get my behind in the bed, so I can get up tomorrow morning for a run, and make it through the rest of my day (6 hours worth of classes after a morning with a 22-month old) still awake. Big fun!
Today's workout was good:
Overhead Squat/Wide Grip Cable Row
Barbell Push Press/Hamstring Roll
Dynamic Lunge/Russian Twist

I did 3 sets of 15, with 60 seconds of rest between each superset. I felt that 'this is it' feeling - I've been trying to find the right number of sets & reps, and rest, and today I feel like I got it. It was a good feeling.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Awesome!

swankywanker said...

Just imagine how hard you'll kick butt when your life returns to some sort of "normalcy."

Dave said...

Congrats on finding "it" :)

Rob Tucker said...

Nice job finding the balance. That's not easy to find. Now, keep on going! (yeah, I'm never satisfied, am I?) =)