Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wow!

So many comments, so little time. Finally, Jaxx hits up my blog. Perhaps the obsessiveness runs in the family? Hmmm... What WOULD the bish think? Who cares? :) Um, a chocolate chip cookie @ 9 am?! Sounds like my kind of co-worker actually. But I have this weird thing about eating 'breakfast' food ONLY before noon. It's kinda crazy perhaps, but I won't even really drink OJ after breakfast time. But I will eat breakfast for lunch or dinner. Does that make sense? Probably not. Oh well.

Kristen, my cardio goes like this: 5 minute warm-up, then 1:00 at high intensity, and 2:00 at moderate intensity. I do that 4 times (5 times starting Sunday - ugh!), and then cooldown for 5:00. It's lots of fun. I've been doing interval cardio for years (my bro put me on to it), but these high intensity intervals kick my ass!

Just for the record, I am boycotting American Idol. I am so disgusted that the best person didn't win, and that it's a popularity contest rather than a talent contest. I mean, I know we are superficial people, and our musical taste is for the most part poor at best... well, then I guess that means I shouldn't be surprised.

This midday blog is right now affording a 3 year old the opportunity to sneak some extra candy in her mouth. Now she wants mini Oreos. Uh, she was going through my pocketbook!! Well, I guess that's a sign that I should go now. Later!

4 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

I'm all about American Idol, so we'll agree to disagree on that one ;)

I'm assuming you're talking about Melinda? She's got an amazing voice.. the best voice in the competition, but part of being a 'star' is having that charismatic personality, and Melinda was just about one giggle ahead of a cardboard box.

=)

Earl said...

...'I have this weird thing about eating 'breakfast' food ONLY before noon. It's kinda crazy perhaps, but I won't even really drink OJ after breakfast time. But I will eat breakfast for lunch or dinner.... Umm, huh? So if you only eat breakfast food before noon, but yet you'll have it for lunch or dinner...What time is lunch or dinner for you? Do you eat all three meals before noon or what? :o)

Rebecca said...

Yes, Rob, we'll agree to disagree. As for you Jaxx, um... I said it was kinda crazy! LOL...

Anonymous said...

I personally think Melinda's voice is just like every other voice out there. I was rooting for Blake, if for nothing else than to get some originality into the show!

Also, high-intensity cardio rocks and sucks at the same time. Is that possible??? I've been doing that with the bike and although I love the overall workout, I dread those 30 seconds of increased resistance (on the bike)!!!