Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Talking Cupcakes



So, I've made it clear that I'm on a quest to lose body fat. But I have hit a few snags recently, most of them having to do with my sweet tooth. OK, all of them. Shame on me. So, I decided I would make a few changes this week:
1) I'm allowed 4 cheat meals/week - I will stick to that
2) I will record my food every day in sparkpeople
3) I will only eat carbs (except cheats) within the 3 hour workout window that my diet prescribes.
It's only Wednesday, I've already had 1 cheat meal, but otherwise I've done ok. My weight was up 2 lbs today, but it should be back down tomorrow. If not, you will hear about it! Of course, I walk into work today and see a gigantic baggie full of Funfetti cupcakes. Um, I love Funfetti. They called my name all day, and I ignored the call. Once, I picked up the bag and eyed them lovingly, but I resisted. I resisted the Dunkin Donuts that I passed by today. So far, I am very proud of myself - I have resisted temptation. Yay me!

No comments: