Saturday, May 19, 2007

Cheat Day!

I am very proud of myself. I had a good week this week - I stuck to my plan, only had 1 cheat meal, and recorded my food. Tomorrow is officially the beginning of a new week, in which I will lower my calories, record my weight (loss), and CHEAT! My GF has a refeed tomorrow, and I decided to save the majority of my cheating so we could do it together. The couple that cheats together stays together, I suppose. I am looking forward to eating some good stuff tomorrow, maybe a Thai iced tea, orange Sunkist, some pizza, a fig bar from Trader Joe's. I am actually considering tweaking my plan a bit and refraining from carbs on Thursdays to get a more accurate weigh-in on Sundays. I work out (weights & cardio) on Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday, and I have a 3-hour window in which to have starchy carbs on those days. And believe me, I try to take full advantage of it! So, all my readers will get all the gory details of my glorious cheat day tomorrow. Night!

2 comments:

Marcol said...

If you must cheat and youre going to cheat, it sure would work best if its with the one youre with. Silly! Enjoy your eats and I expect your changes in dietary structure will produce you some results that youre looking for. Youre going down...this time around that statement is good. :-)

Kristen said...

Will you explain the 3 hour carb window for your workout days. I have been trying to eat less carbs in general for a long time now, but it would be better probably to just be smarter about them. Also, why would refraining from carbs on Thursday help your weigh-in on Sundays. Thanks!

fyi...i LOVE your little quote about it being better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not. SO true. I have really applied that to my life over the past couple of years and am so much happier for it :)