Friday, May 25, 2007

Good News/Bad News

Well, there's good news & bad news. The good news is that I survived another trip to Rosie's. The bad news is that I had a burger and fries for dinner. Thankfully, the waitress forgot to bring my delicious cornbread, so I avoided that carb pitfall. At least I didn't have a soda too. I'm a little concerned about whether or not any weight that might show up on the scale will affect my Sunday weigh-in, but oh well. Can't undo it. I am allowed 3 cheat meals, so I guess I had one of them tonight. I expect to have another one at a cookout on Sunday. The food is always good at my friend's family cookouts. Truthfully, I've done worse and still lost weight, but it seems like the closer I get to my goal the less wiggle room I have. When I started Weight Watchers I could eat out 2 or 3 times/week and still lose weight! Boo hoo for those days. What am I saying?! Thank God those days are gone! 35 pounds later, I knew that I would have to really buckle down in order to take off the tail end of this weight. I knew I would have to work out harder and eat cleaner, so I shouldn't act surprised. I'm not in too much of a cheery mood, so I'll end there. I will try to be a good girl this weekend. It won't be easy, but as someone else said, it will be worth it when I step on the scale and have lost weight - hopefully enough to wear my new sneakers! Ta ta! Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend.

1 comment:

Rob Tucker said...

You're doing a great job. Treat this weekend as a test for your future life - it's ok to eat the stuff that you wouldn't normally, but let's both do it with moderation that makes sense, and doesn't destroy our efforts.

Have a great holiday!