Saturday, May 19, 2007

One of Those Women

I don't want to be one of those women who works out regularly but you can't tell. No muscle tone or definition, no lines or anything. What's the point? I mean, don't get me wrong - I love to work out just to feel good & strong & sweaty & fit. I worked out for years without dieting, just because I like to work out. But no more of that. From this point forward, I want my body to show some serious signs. I may not ever have a 6-pack, and that's ok. Kinda. But I at least want someone to be able to look at me and say to themselves 'oh, she must work out'. That is what I'm talkin about...

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I agree. At first, I just wanted to be thin, but now I really want to be toned. I work with a girl that runs a lot and you can just tell - even through her suits. Her legs are very lean looking yet strong...and that's exactly what I want :)