Tuesday, July 17, 2007

This One's for Kristen



This upper & lower arm sweat is the result of my cardio workout this afternoon. I had to post it cuz I know how much Kristen loves lower arm sweat in particular. I did double gym duty today, trying to make up for my slacker status for the past couple of days. Gotta lose some weight this week! And preferably more than .4 lbs. ;)
Last night I went out to a local event and saw a bunch
of people I haven't seen in a minute (that's slang for a long time). :) I remember when I had gained weight, I didn't want to be seen too much by people who didn't see me often. So it felt good to show up at the event, knowing that I looked at least as good as the last time they saw me. Meaning, some of them didn't know about the 40 lbs I gained, and they never will. That makes me happy, cuz it lets me know that I have been handling my business. And now I'm off to bed to handle the business of sleep so I can get up in the morning and burn some calories. Nighty night!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh my. I think this is the first Rebecca pic EVER. Looking great, my friend.

Marcol said...

I agree with Kristen, youre looking good! Isn't it a great feeling to see those from your past and be able to say, "yeah, I STILL look good and what?!?" :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Rebecca...you're buff! Kick booty, chick!