Sunday, July 22, 2007

Do Better

So, yesterday I did the 300 workout again. Last time, I left out the push ups & box jumps when I was detailing the workout. But just in case you missed it, here's the breakdown:

25 Assisted Pull-Ups - 90 lb assistance
50 Deadlifts - 110 lbs - 20/90 lbs - 30 (heavier from last time)
30 Push Ups
50 Box Jumps
20 Push Ups
50 Sit Ups
50 Dumbbell Clean & Press
25 Pull Ups - 80 lbs assistance


I did this in 33:00, which is 3:00 less than my previous time, in spite of the fact that I went heavier on the deadlifts. I am proud of myself.

Unfortunately, I didn't lose any weight this week. It wasn't a great week, on multiple levels. My eating was spotty, my exercise was spotty, i didn't get enough sleep by far... All I can do, though, is improve in the areas I can this week: eat better (more veggies, more protein, less junk) and go to the gym when I'm supposed to.

3 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Damn, that workout's no joke. Josh the Destroyer used to tell me about the 300 workout - as an ultimate goal to accomplish. Pretty amazing stuff.

Kristen said...

Are box jumps just that? jumping onto a box? If so, we did those in boot camp. It was scary for some reason. Seemed like such a simple thing, but I had the hardest time trusting that I'd land on that stupid box.

Rebecca said...

yeah, that's exactly what a box jump is, and it is kinda scary at first. it gets my heart rate WAY up though!