Monday, December 3, 2007

Extra Committed?

Spotty Internet access has put a dent in my blogging - reading & posting, but I have a few things to say.

1) I seem to have gotten a little bit of motivation back for my diet. Not sure why or where it came from, but I have another 5 days until my refeed, so I'm grateful.

2) Someone called me 'extra committed' because I ducked out of a social event early to comply with my diet. Comedy show, but no dinner & drinks after. I passed because I didn't want to a) be tempted by other people's food & drink b) spend $ eating something that I might regret because it doesn't comply with my caloric intake. I didn't think of it as being extra committed. To me, that's just getting it done.

3) I'm getting stronger, which is a nice feeling. On Sunday I repeated a workout, and what was hard/almost impossible for me last time I did that rep scheme was much easier, and I will increase my weights on the next go-round.

4) Someone who hasn't seen me in a little bit called me tiny. :) I still don't think of myself as tiny, but I'll take it! A friend who sees me regularly also tells me I'm tiny, so maybe there's some truth to it. ;)

4 comments:

Jay said...

You're in a really good place right now. There's something so great about watching and feeling your body grow as you get closer to your goals. Keep it up!

Melissa said...

Hey there Tiny :) I dont look at it as extra committed, I look at it as inspirational. What a great choice to make that night, not many people could of done that. Can you throw some of that food motivation my way please? hehe

Rob Tucker said...

I didn't think of it as being extra committed. To me, that's just getting it done.

I am *SO* stealing this.

Awesome!

Marcol said...

Well here's a statement for your extra committed commentary that you receive...

"Obsessed is a the word that lazy people use for dedicated."

That right there speaks volumes for all by itsel. As for you, you know which one you are and if not you fall in the dedicated category ;)

Getting stronger is nice...what are you lifting now?

Your commitment (extra as they call it) will leave you lean and fit) this Christmas can that "someone" say the same?