Monday, September 8, 2008

Change

Since everybody seems to be talking about change lately, I decided to join the party and change my blog. What was 'Rebecca's Fitness Journey' is now 'The Pursuit of Balance'. That doesn't mean that my fitness journey has ended, it is (as it always was) a part of a pretty full life, and I wanted to allow myself the freedom to talk about other things, not as a sidenote to fitness but as a part of my overall life journey. So, I guess I'll be writing about my political views (my brother will love that), my weight loss/fitness experiences, my social views, my personal life (not too personal though, cuz... just cuz), and whatever else strikes my fancy at any given moment. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

REBECCA!!!! How are you????

Being the Libra that I am, I'm always in pursuit of balance. I can't wait to hear your views.

Marcol said...

In the words of the theme song from a show from long-long ago, "Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back..." You were just a baby then :)

Anonymous said...

welcome back!

Earl said...

Yeah, I can't wait to hear ALL that you have to say!